Rechargeable laptop battery is one of the advantages relative to the desktop, it can greatly facilitate a variety of environments the use of laptop computers. The first battery is nickel-cadmium batteries (NiCd), but this battery has a “memory effect”. It’s very inconvenient to use cause it must discharge before every charging. The new nickel-metal hydride battery (NiMH) replaced the old nickel-cadmium batteries (NiCd) after soon, NiMH is not only no “memory effect”, and more storage per unit weight of 10% of the electricity.
And,How to maintenance the laptop battery?
1. Minimize the number of battery use.
2. Room temperature (20-30 degrees) is the optimum battery working temperature, temperature too high or too low in the operating environment will reduce battery using time.
3. Recommended to conduct a three-month average battery power correction action.
4. Use an external power supply when the battery removed.
5. Prevent exposure, prevent damp, prevent the erosion of chemical liquids.